Why consider booking Kenya beach and safari holiday packages? You can enjoy the best of both worlds with well-planned Kenya holiday packages. A combination of beach and safari packages helps you watch wildlife and relax on white sandy beaches. Most people prefer to book a combined Kenya safari and beach adventure for unique experiences.
You can start your trip with an adventurous game drive and then choose to relax at the pristine beaches in Kenya. The East African Country- Kenya has many national parks and reserves. A well-developed infrastructure makes Kenya safe for your beach and safari expedition.
Expect the Unexpected from Kenya Beach and Safari Packages
Combining beach and safari expeditions in Kenya offers exciting opportunities. Custom-made Kenya safari packages help you witness some of the best experiences. You can enjoy champagne dinner, picnic lunch, game drives, and meeting the Maasai tribe. The best experiences of a Kenya safari come from visiting the famous Masai Mara Reserve and Amboseli Park.
Here are a few things to give you an idea about what your Kenya safari and beach holiday package may include!
• Day One: Arrival at the International Airport in Nairobi, Hotel check-in, and relax.
• Day Two: Drive to East Tsavo National Park after having breakfast. Enjoy a game drive in the park to see the diverse wildlife. Have a picnic lunch in the wilderness. See the Lygard waterfalls. Spend overnight at a camp in the East Tsavo National Park.
• Day Three: You can explore the Tsavo West to see the volcanic craters and wildlife. See the famous African Big Five at the Tsavo West. At Mzima Springs, you can come across the resident hippos and crocodiles. Spend the night at a lodge in the park.
• Day Four: Drive to Amboseli National Park after having breakfast. On the way, you can see the picturesque views of Mount Kilimanjaro. You can enjoy a game drive with a professional ranger in the park. Spend the night at a lodge in the Amboseli National Park.
• Day Five: Explore the unique landscapes and wildlife of Lake Naivasha. You can enjoy a walking safari or lake cruises. Spend the day-five night at the lodge.
• Day Six: Visit Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara to see diverse wildlife. According to the Great Migration Season, you can see migrating herds. Spend the night at the lodge in the Masai Mara Reserve.
• Day Seven: Spend the seventh day in Masai Mara Reserve to visit the Maasai Village. Learn about the Maasai people’s traditions, culture, and lifestyle. Come back to the lodge to spend the night.
• Day Eight and Nine: Fly to explore the white sandy Kenyan beaches. Enjoy water sports or relax at the pristine Kenyan beach. You get two days to explore the best Kenyan beaches and relax before flying back to your home.
It depends on proper planning and execution to make your Kenya safari and beach trip successful.
To book one of the best Kenya beach and safari holiday packages, rely on Madukha Tours and Safaris Ltd. We are one of the reputable African tour operators with experience in planning the best safari and beach trips.
Contact us at +254 705 934 084 / +254 731 631 011 to get more information about the best Kenya safari holiday prices and packages!